Indian Stock Images are available on a rights managed basis and can be licensed directly from the photographer without in mediation fees. Indian Stock Images can be licensed for any use, including advertising, corporate, decorative, editorial, presentations, promotional or online uses. We can provide exclusive rights if requested. None of the images of this site appear in royalty-free. We do not allow free commercial use of the images just in exchange of credits.
Indian Stock Images List:
- New Delhi
- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Pushkar, Rajasthan
- Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
- Amritsar, Punjab
- Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
- Manali, Himachal Pradesh
- Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Ross Island, Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Viper Island, Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Baratang, Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Hutbay/Little Andaman, , Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Havelock, Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Neil Island, Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Long Island, Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Diglipur, Andaman & Nicobar Islands
Indian Stock Images Available Resolution:
Indian Stock Images are available for print media and are usually supplied in high resolution at 300 dpi at the size required. For electronic usage the images are supplied in the size required.
Indian Stock Images Inquiries and Licence Fees:
All stock images are available on a rights managed basis (RM), meaning that the licence fee depends on the usage (i.e. advertising/editorial, type of medium, print size / run etc.). The licence fee depends on several factors, for instance type of media, image size and print run. Please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying which image(s) you need and the intended use. We will then send you a quote. Prices are extremely competitive when compared to stock agencies.
Indian Stock Images Payment Options :
- By NEFT / Bank Transfer to our bank account. This can take a few days. The amount to be paid has to be net of banking charges.
- By Cheque – in this case add a US $5 service charge (the bank charges a fee to process international cheques).